So we put Rubio down yesterday, probably one of the harder things we’ve done in a while. As Mom and Dad will attest to he was in really bad shape, the cancer had swollen his neck up and he was in great discomfort. I actually think we might have waited a couple of days too long.
We took him into CSU and the doctors and staff there are unbelievable, every time I go there I think to myself, if only all people got treatment like this! It was really peaceful he died in the arms of people who loved and cared about him very much, we should all be so lucky. We had him cremated and will bring his ashes up to Winter Park, that is always where he seemed to be the happiest, where he could roam around and not worry about a leash.



No comments:
Post a Comment