We like to include Angela's wrap ups some days when they're a good snapshot of "a day in the life of"...
We hung out at home in the morning until Jake declared he wanted to do something fun. I can't compete with Costa Rica but McDonalds was a close second for him. :-) I think he was ready for a change in our daily routine. Harper was happy to come along and share Jake's happy meal. When finished eating the kiddos played in the playscape. With Harper's improved mobility the two had a great time together.
After McDonalds we stopped to get his haircut. When we got home both kids ate pork and yogurt for Jake. We have big eaters today! During this lunch Jake informed me that he gave Harper a piece of fuzz from his angry bird (it has a hole in it) while we were driving yesterday. I don't know if that's what caused her to throw up but it could have been...
Harper and Jake both went down for naps. I woke Jake up after two hours while Harper slept for 3.5. While Harper was sleeping Jake played in his room, we read and had a snack. When Harper woke up we took baths, played and Harper had a snack.
Jake made his bed again, washed his hair and Harpers. :-)
See you tomorrow.
Angela



No comments:
Post a Comment